We’re hiring a skilled sales coordinator with 3-4 years of experience in the interiors, joinery, fit out, events and exhibitions industry in UAE. Excellent spoken and written English fluency, MS Office proficiency and CRM experience.
• Coordinate and oversee the flow of a company’s services or products to consumers
• Assigning territories and quotas to company sales staff
• Coordinating training and scheduling for sales staff
• Maintaining supplies of sales presentation materials, including slides and brochures
• Analyzing customer shopping data to optimize sales efforts and better identify potential customers
• Tracking the quotas and goals of each member of the sales team
• Entering order information into the company database
• Answering client questions regarding their account or sales products
• Working with staff members from other departments such as marketing, research/design and financing to optimize sales.
• Preparing Quotation, BOQ and reasonable knowledge in Estimation.
• Proven record of accomplishment within the interiors industry and experienced in dealing with clients. • Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Responsible for identifying and selling commercial interiors and design solutions to existing and new clients as well as working as a key account manager to build long-term relationships with strategic clients and partners.
• Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the company’s Business and growth plans